X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Informative World Map

Originally posted by Susej Tsirhc View Post
    Oh, and before you try to warp the definition of 'racism' to something else, please look at this.
    We serve the LORD, and He died for he who would have faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
    Romans 3:28

There is nothing in the Holy Bible that says that specifically The White Man is justified by faith, and so we don't promote racism.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Oh, the hypocracy...
      Another candidate for immortalization in Rev. Rodimers "Lern 2 Spel" thread.

Spellcheckers are free, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Another candidate for immortalization in Rev. Rodimers "Lern 2 Spel" thread.

Spellcheckers are free, people.
        So's the Love of Jesus, friend! Why not give it a shot?
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I'd like to link this post to this one.
          ….please look at this.
          I can see you are making posts like this all over this forum. Please listen carefully to what I say (I think I speak on the behalf of most forum members here):

NOBODY IS GOING TO CLICK ON YOUR LINKS!.

Got it? It’s really lazy and pointless. If you have something to say, spell it out or keep it to yourself.
          Stop whining
          (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
          (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
          (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
          (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Wow!! That map is sooo racist. If there is a hell that is definately where you would go it you believe that map. Most, if not all, biblical figures are said to have tan skin, hense living in the desert areas. I believe I explained how the ASIAN culture came about in a different post.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoe43 View Post
              Most, if not all, biblical figures are said to have tan skin,
              Which Biblical figures?

Comment

Originally posted by Average Fool View Post
                Wow!! That map is sooo racist. If there is a hell that is definately where you would go it you believe that map. Most, if not all, biblical figures are said to have tan skin, hense living in the desert areas. I believe I explained how the ASIAN culture came about in a different post.
                Exactly how is the map of the world racist? Your statement in and of itself is inherrantly racist.
                Last edited by Thomas Taylor; 12-22-2012, 08:36 AM. Reason: Map too bog
                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Just wandering but.. if you're white your ancestors must've emigrated from Europe to America?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Hood View Post
                    Just wandering but.. if you're white your ancestors must've emigrated from Europe to America?
                    My ancestry is pure. Take a look at my church bio HERE.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What about other True Christians?

Comment

Are you looking for some ginger cousins amoungst our congregation, Jay?

Best concern yourself with studying Scripture.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Just wondering but.. if you're white your ancestors must've escaped from Europe to America?
                          FTFY.

Comment

I am ½Scottish, ½English, ½German and before any atheist ½wits get started yes, they did escape, were convicts (except the Germans who would've landed here c.1801 to escape religious persecution) and the deal was as follows:

1. We have been paid to feed you for the duration of your transportation sentence
                            2. We will be keeping all the money/food/rum
                            3. If you escape we will hang you so DON'T COME BACK
                            4. Tonight the joint will be unlocked
                            5. see 3 (above)

Officers posted out here in the 18th century had the choice: a dishonourable discharge OR a tour of duty in [whatever Australia was called then] so yeah, the officers were worse than the convicts.

Christians understand history and appreciate the redemptive power of Christ's blood. What do you appreciate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              Hello everyone,
                              I saw on another thread that some Unsaved Trash didn't know where Chinks came from, so I thought I'd make a map of the world to show everyone where everyone else is.

I would have liked to have room to show how bits of the USA are infested with papists or Lutherans, or that the French smell of garlic, their women are harlots and their men are all homers, but there's just not the room.

Perhaps I'll do some more detailed ones later.

Anyway, I hope this helps:

[ATTACH]6096[/ATTACH]
                              Christians being selfish, naive, evil, angry and stereotypical, again.

Comment

Originally posted by PhDAstrophysic View Post
                                Christians being selfish, naive, evil, angry and stereotypical, again.
                                Again? Did they stop?

Comment

Working...
                                X