View Single Post
(#116)
Old
Unsaved trash, VERY arrogant
Under Investigation

Hellbound Heathen Full of it

Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 07-14-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, I wonder what good can be found from such a vile God-denying shows, on of which mankind has ever promulgated. This game has over 1 billion views under its belt, ensnaring literally millions of people into its diabolical ways, tossing millions of souls created and rightfully owned by the Lord Almighty Himself straight into the groping, demonic rape-gangs run by Satan's right-hand demons. Which roses do you propose the Holy Ghost Himself has missed?
He misses nothing. For it is He who has created. Brother Higgins is not the Lord, he is a man. And of he claims to be Him, then I pray for his blasphemy to be forgiven!
To spread the news of this evil is righteous, but never overlook God's work and influence wherever it may be found (which is everywhere). Brother Higgins did point out that the one character has a chance for redemption. There is His light! There His glory may be found amongst the evil. God is everywhere. You should always acknowledge it! Maybe the people of Landover are not as righteous as they think? We shall see. My title may say "Under Investigation", but it may very well be you that are left behind. I will pray for you.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN