View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Movie Review "God's Cartoonist: The Comic Crusade of Jack Chi - 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Do you still see Jesus around the bowling alley?
Why yes, Sister SUV, I do.... nobody messes with HIM !!!
{And Smokey still has to mark it zero. }

Sister, may I note that you have an alluring Zelda Gilroy in a belly dancing outfit appearance.
Have you performed in any Thespian Christian Theaters?
The enriched cultural arts of the True Christians™ here at Landover never ceases to amaze me.

Now, I just found a real neat Chick-tract like book of motivational drawings called a Tijuana Bible that looks really interesting.......
Ya know, sometimes the mexi-ricans can do amazing spiritual performances with only a girl and donkey........
...... Wowwww did I just find some good cartoons .......
gotta go before Sister Verna wakes up.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she is taking an Ambien nap}