Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Question - 03-27-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
Perhaps so.
I DO have a problem with boasting, as my husband often have told me!

I must trust that the lord knows all - I just really, really want children!
Eva,

Your husband is not the problem! However, you are! I hate to be so blunt, but what did you do to make God unhappy with you. I do not understand why your husband tolerates you a simple slave can cook and clean. Your only purpose is to have as many children as possible ( preferably men!). Clearly you cannot please God. My dear, there is hope still for your husband that he can find a True Christian woman to bear his children and I have one in mind!

1.I have to ask were you pure when your husband married you?

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Hebrews 13:4

2. Have you engaged in unnatural sexual positions or masturbation ?

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:18

3. Did you engage in homersexual activity before you were married?
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.
Leviticus 18:22

Clearly you have given God a reason for punishing you!

My only question about your husband is why he has tolerated you this long.
Your husband should read his Bible and divorce you. You are clearly unclean.

When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

Deuteronomy 24:1

Charter Member Pearland, Texas