Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Introduction - 03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Thank you all for the welcome!

And may I start by saying:
How very silly of me, quoting the wrong bible – it will of course not happen again! I just took down the first bible i saw (we have so many). I will of course only quote the KJB from now on. I pray you can forgive me. That also expalins the error of the origin of the verse - again I apologize deeply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Welcome, Sister.

We were starting to think that there were no Christians among the Norwegians. It is good to know that some have escaped murder at the hands of the godless Vikings.
We to are very greatful that The Lord has been so mercyful, as to save us uptil now. I hope we can remain so blessed!

I am not sure how this quoting system works, but to answer you KateSanders -
Yes! We wish very much for the good Lord to bring us boys I would not know what to do if we had a girl :O -The horror!!

I know I have not answered you all, and I will return and do so as soon as I can, but I must go and preform some of my wifely duties now, or else my husband will justly scold me, I am sure.

A very good day to you all, and Gods bless!