View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Any member of LBC, have a cabin? - 02-28-2013, 01:39 PM

Hello Ryan Gray. There are many things to consider when building a cabin and I do not think you have considered all of them. I am not trying to be mean I am just being honest. There is a verse in the New Testament that talks about building a tower. I know you are not building a tower but the message is still good it is in Luke 14:28 and it says:

For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

This may seem like a funny or unimportant question but in the next two verses Jesus says that people are laughing at the man and his unfinished project. It does not say that Jesus laughed at the man but I think the message is clear.

Just a couple of verses earlier Jesus says that unless someone can hate their mother and their father and their sisters and their brothers and their children and even their own life they can not be His disciple.

Maybe that is why He chose a lot of fishermen for His disciples. They have it hard.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.