View Single Post
(#117)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

just_a_human_being is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
What's civil about persecuting Christians for practicing their religion?

What about when MCR gang rapes tweenaged girls backstage at their concerts? Is that an act of compassion?

As True Christians™ we are commanded to distinguish ourselves from evil sinners, and to pass judgment on them.

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

I'm sure a bunch of 80 pound, AIDS infested needlers seem beautiful to a pervert like you.

The Bible is the only art that I am interested in. It is very simple and easy to understand. It's when you start reading between the lines that Satan deceives you into thinking it is really code for something else. Just do what the Bible says.
What's civil about persecuting Christians for practicing their religion? ==> I agree, there is nothing civil about that, that is why I am trying to understand and just have a conversation.
I don't know all these things, how can I ever learn if I don't ask? I don't want to persecute anyone, I just want to try to understand.

"What about when MCR gang rapes tweenaged girls backstage at their concerts? Is that an act of compassion?" ==> isn't it evil to say things about other human beings that are in fact big lies? I understand you are probably upset by this all and I understand that you get a lot of grief for having such strong beliefs.
But this is a lie, I will bet my life and soul on that. I am going to refer to a this: John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

I am sorry, but I can't see the righteously in what you just stated about 5 other human beings, unless you were actually there and saw this with your own eyes, in that case it would be righteous.

"I'm sure a bunch of 80 pound, AIDS infested needlers seem beautiful to a pervert like you." ==> You are sure of this? Yet you do not know me in person. Why do you say this? You pass judgment on me without even knowing who I am? Why?
See... this is what scares me. I have a lot of respect for people who have strong beliefs and are willing to live like they believe. But in this case, you passed judgment on me and on 5 other people, that I know for a fact is injust.
Aren't you scared that you might be wrong?

The Bible is the only art that I am interested in. It is very simple and easy to understand.
It does not seem to be that easy to understand, just from reading through the forum, different people have different ideas about it.
If you think that you understand 100% that is great, but what if you interpret it wrong?
Again, I am trying to understand, I don't want to persecute you or your beliefs, I am just interested. If you don't want to talk to me anymore I also understand