View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 05-31-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKayne View Post
Dude, click the flag you used. Read the url, it says finish.
What browser are you using?

Quote:
But sorry guys, I can't really find out whether or not this is for real - is it? Be serious now, you don't know what you are talking about. I mean, you can't even use the right flag! (Google Denmark, please).
Well, I'm not sure what version of google you are using but I get the flag that Cranky Old Man posted........

Quote:
And did we (us Danes - btw. I'm a Dane!) invent Pippi? Haha, that was the swedish people. So again, you dont know what you are talking about!
Why would we be wrong? Sir Cranky Old Man knows his stuff, he is old and wise. But not as wise as God or Jesus ofcourse!

Quote:
C'mone. How am I supposed to take this serious? You HAVE to be joking about all this..
Why would we be joking about the word of God?

Quote:
Ahahaha.. Oh my god. Why are you even on the internet? You should be at an old-man home or something.. Jesus F-ing Christ! (OOPS )
Do you hate older people?