View Single Post
(#90)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Rebuttle to your foolish claim. - 03-16-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
Im sure someone can find scripture for 'You must not kill animals in a painful way for pleasure, and then ridicule them after death.
Animal killings are designed to please the Lord, and there is nothing wrong with pleasing the Lord.

Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
You must not harm things just for the joy of it'. Im SURE there is a scripture in there. If not, the bible is sadistic. It is common Knowledge that sadistic people are evil
The bible is sadistic??? How could you say that!!!! What is wrong with you.

Why don't you go and read this beautiful-beautiful verse, and tell me if it is sadistic, you marijuana loving hippy!

John 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.