View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shad and Deb Lamb is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My Ministry to The Japs - 04-25-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
THIS is just a small sampling of some of the depraved heathenistic behavior that I have to deal with doing my Ministry to the godless slants. Even their communistic government is up in arms about this new fad of hiring whores to take off their clothes and bounce their titties around at funerals.
I assure you those Chinks will strip for men that are still alive, too. So will the Nips - they will show their nips to anyone that has $20, or at least they would during my time in the service. Both the chinks and nips would beg us burly, American men to give them pleasure because they would say their own kind had tiny little ding dongs and they wanted something more substantial. Being a servant of my King of Kings, I avoided the temptations of the flesh, and would return to my bunk to pray and fast for souls. My buddies, however, would share lewd stories of the acts these vile women would perform. I suspect they did their share of dancing for the nips we left dead on the battlefields. GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY. Hallelujah! I just hope our victories didn't lead them into sinful behavior that could lead back to us when God declares His righteous decisions on the Great and Fateful Day.