View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: GIANT AIRPLANE FULL OF CHINAMEN DISAPPEARS- Who has done this work? - 03-15-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
A big, giant jet airplane full of Chinamen, but also with some Iranians and other godless heathens, has completely disappeared.

It is not believed to have crashed on it's route. None of the "this airplane has fallen apart" alarms have gone off and the black box isn't sending out a signal.

When I first heard of this curiosity, I believed that the End could possibly have begun and I missed the shout while showering or possibly when a train was nearby. However, I believe that an investigation would show that there were few if any Christians aboard that airplane, owing to the fact that it was near to full of Chinamen.

The question is: Who has done this work? This airplane came from Malaysia, which is near to Indonesia, the country that President Barak Obama comes from. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it might. Some people think the Iranians did it, but I don't think they are angry with the Chinamen. It is a great puzzle.
God did it. God hates China.