View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pray for Our Lord to smite this British phone company - 11-02-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGay Alex View Post
The IT manager is a young man, 23, who shaves twice week and has long, blond hair in a pony tail. I leaned forward, put my hands on his knees, looked him straight in the blue/green eyes and said "... I need you to fill my hole."

At that moment, I dropped to me knees and raised my hands in prayer. James 3:5 occurred to my mind so knew my actions would be persuasive, and he was touched, and within mere moments he came to my point of view. He thus unblocked the site and here I am, ministering to the faithful and the unfaithful alike.

Now, if I could just get him to cut his hair, as Jesus commands.....
Sure, you allowed him to fill the hole in your butt, err, I mean, heart. Mankind's newest profession.

By the way, I even support unblocking this site, since I strongly despise any kind of censorship.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.