View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker

johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.johnsmith111 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM

Is this a cruel joke on mankind...............Jesus is real, but he is literally real because I can go out in the street tell Jesus to send me a sign and he sends me a car magnet with Jesus on it.

So Jesus proved to me that he is real.

Is it that the antichrist mind control is so great that people are not able to realize this truth ?

I mean I was under strong mind control going to public school and catholic high school and watching TV........

So when a person is under sin they are under mind control, once one avoids sin then they enter a new realm, Gods side. So sort of spiritual realm.