View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Realistic Fembicle argues against equal pay and WINs - 03-25-2014, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
I couldn't agree more, Sister. I'm sure we have both seen women making utter fools of themselves in the workplace, even kidding themselves that they are capable of setting up their own businesses.

Every young woman's job is to care for her husband and family, and older ladies such as I take instruction from Titus 2:4-5.

YiC
AW
They say a woman's work is never done, so maybe that's why they don't get paid as much.

Its also true that if a man works for the same pay as a women then he will become a GAY. That's undeniable evidence that Godly Men should get paid more.