View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default 09-22-2006, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
That's the silliest thing I ever heard! Christianity is not something you can put on and take off like clothes to please a man! Christianity is accepting CHRIST, heart and soul and tithing to Landover. Then, when you get married, your husband and his family can tithe as well!
Well I need a good True Christian man to be my teacher and future husband before I convert! Remember what happend last time I jumped into Chritianity?! Remember what happened??? I don't want that to ever happen again, so if any man out there can possible make me think twice about what I believe...he's the man for me. Untill then, I'll continue my search.

Moon

You pray...I dance naked in the forest

Last edited by MoonFlower; 09-22-2006 at 01:42 AM.