X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil!

Acne develops as a result of blockages in follicles. Hyperkeratinization and formation of a plug of keratin and sebum (a microcomedo) is the earliest change. Enlargement of sebaceous glands and an increase in sebum production occur with increased androgen (DHEA-S) production at adrenarche. The microcomedo may enlarge to form an open comedone (blackhead) or closed comedone (milia). Comedones are the direct result of sebaceous glands' becoming clogged with sebum, a naturally occurring oil, and dead skin cells. In these conditions, the naturally occurring largely commensal bacterium Propionibacterium acnes can cause inflammation, leading to inflammatory lesions (papules, infected pustules, or nodules) in the dermis around the microcomedo or comedone, which results in redness and may result in scarring or hyperpigmentation
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM.
    If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.

Comment

Nice cut and paste from Wickedpedia, harlot. You won't think you're so clever when God cut and pastes you into Hell.
      Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
      in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Devilslittlehelper View Post
        Acne develops as a result of blockages in follicles. Hyperkeratinization and formation of a plug of keratin and sebum (a microcomedo) is the earliest change. Enlargement of sebaceous glands and an increase in sebum production occur with increased androgen (DHEA-S) production at adrenarche. The microcomedo may enlarge to form an open comedone (blackhead) or closed comedone (milia). Comedones are the direct result of sebaceous glands' becoming clogged with sebum, a naturally occurring oil, and dead skin cells. In these conditions, the naturally occurring largely commensal bacterium Propionibacterium acnes can cause inflammation, leading to inflammatory lesions (papules, infected pustules, or nodules) in the dermis around the microcomedo or comedone, which results in redness and may result in scarring or hyperpigmentation
        Another so called scientifical (whatever that means, lol) theory blah-blah about nothing! Next time quote King James 1611, dear, that is what we use here.
        Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM. Reason: removed links in quoted text
        Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
        Praise !

Comment

Indeed, Lady E. It's sad to see people put such effort to deny what's so obvious. Why, look at my flawless skin. 'Nuff said.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            Indeed, Lady E. It's sad to see people put such effort to deny what's so obvious. Why, look at my flawless skin. 'Nuff said.
            Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
            Praise !

Comment

Originally posted by diablo666 View Post
              No, acne is the way to identify teenagers. If you didnt have acne as a teenager, that means you dont have enough testosterone, identifying you as a faggot
              So girls with acne either have high levels of testosterone or are homosexuals?

Why not just admit that you are a depraved and dull-witted bigot?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

is it awkward that i have perfect skin and always have yet nowhere in the bible does it say acne is a mark of the devil.
                the images originally posted were of boils which are completely different.
                it is a worry to me that a 17 year old girl can see errors in molesting ,abusive , hill Billy's so called religion.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by sane_beleiver View Post
                  is it awkward that i have perfect skin and always have yet nowhere in the bible does it say acne is a mark of the devil.
                  the images originally posted were of boils which are completely different.
                  it is a worry to me that a 17 year old girl can see errors in molesting ,abusive , hill Billy's so called religion.

An abo's idea of "perfect skin" is not the same as God's.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

if by abo you mean having darker skin im white and have not a blemish on my face
                    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by sane_beleiver View Post
                      if by abo you mean having darker skin im white and have not a blemish on my face
                      Do you have a photo to share? It's always much more pleasant to converse when we can see each other.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Acne has always been associated with Devil worship. From the first image we see as a child of a witch; that haggard old crone, ugly as the pits of Hell, with bad skin conditions, warts, scabs and puss-filled ugly boils on her repulsive face...

To the image of demon possessed child, who’s faces and bodies are awash with putrid bursting pussy lesions, blemishes, festering sores, pock marks and ugly yellow spots...
                        Oh, wonderful, a stereotype. So you're saying that the people who first chose to associate warts with witches knew what they were talking about? Are you saying that those people were God? What people choose to associate warts and acne with doesn't have any correlation to what God thinks.

We have always associated bad skin with pure evil, and with good reason. Because acne, boils, spots, ugly weeping sores, and other bad skin conditions are usually either caused by the Devil, or are a result of thinking sinful, wicked or Satanic thoughts.

[ATTACH]17637[/ATTACH]
                        I'd be interested to see your research behind this. I'm willing to bet you pulled that out of thin air to give your argument more support.

The Bible even gives us an example of Satan giving someone acne -
                        Boils =/= acne. Even if it was acne, just because Satan could give someone acne wouldn't necessarily mean that every case of acne was given by Satan.

Just LOOK at what happened with the kids from those evil “Harry Potter” movies -
                        Or they could have just gotten acne because they were growing up. Like I said before, just because someone has acne doesn't been it was from Satan.

the ONLY way they can be 'cured' from this disgusting skin condition is through the love of Jesus Christ! Amen!
                        That's odd. Because I used to have acne, then it cleared up as soon as I started washing my face more. And seeing that I've been told many times here that God hates me and that I'm going to hell, I can't really see Jesus doing that anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by princesshenryjosephshackleton View Post
                          Oh, wonderful, a stereotype.
                          Stereotypes are there for a reason, friend.

Comment

I'd be interested to see your research behind this. I'm willing to bet you pulled that out of thin air to give your argument more support.
                            No research needed, the Bible explains why those of us without acne are blessed.

Job 11:15
                            For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
                            Genesis 7:5
                            And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                            And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                              No research needed, the Bible explains why those of us without acne are blessed.

Job 11:15
                              For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
                              "Spots?" What makes you so sure this refers to acne? Your eyes are spots, they could be talking about them for all you know.

Stereotypes are there for a reason, friend.
                              Oh really? Including stereotypes about you people as well? Are those also true?

Comment

Oh really? Including stereotypes about you people as well? Are those also true?
                                Stereotyping is an important facet of human psychology. Otherwise we would have to identify every object in the world individually.

If I see a four legged stationary waist height flat topped object I stereotype it as a stool. If I see a winged beaked animal I stereotype it as a bird. If I see a man comming towards my in the night time and he looks like he will accost me I stereotype him as a darkie.

Stereotyping saves time. If I jump to the conclusion the man approaching me is a darkie I can assume a proactive defensive position to protect myself.

Just like Geoge Zimmerman (a national hero, if ther ever was one).

Jesus guides me.
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X