View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 04-01-2014, 05:15 PM

Dear Ladies of Landover, I am also a Christian Wife who realizes that my husband is the head of the household and must, therefore, dole out Godly discipline when necessary. I wanted to share a picture of a pair of Godly bloomers I made to wear under my dresses. These bloomers take away the need to "pull down" the bloomers for the spanking. My husband was very proud that I had put much thought into the making of these bloomers. He knew I wanted to make his job easier. Please let me know if you would like the pattern for these beautiful Godly bloomers! I will be happy to share!
Attached Images

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***