Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Introduction - 03-24-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateSanders View Post
Welcome to God's favorite forums! Good to know that you turned away from your sinful ways, but you left out some vital information. What is your favorite Bible verse? Remeber KJV only. Are you married? If so, how many children have you produced for God?
My apologies. My favourite verse would have to be Phil. 4:13

I have one child. No I am not married and no longer with his mother. I had my child when I was an atheist lowlife so didn't respect the family unit the LORD desires. My son is now 6 and I hope it's not too late to undo some of the damage I have done.