View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Forum Member repentant frog
Forum Member

Hans has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hans has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hans has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hans has had a couple of people click the rep button.Hans has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray Holistic Foods Disappear Down a Hole - 01-30-2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Hans, our new friend here, why are left wing, organic crazies not rich? God has the secret.

God gave us the ability to have factory farms, factory processing and factory food preparation, like McDonalds. God's genius is this combination of factories gives us cheap and fast food.

The organic hippies you talk of, you probably are one, should listen to God and grow rich.
Interesting. I have never questioned it. The sky is blue, grass is green, left-wing are poor.
I am paying off loans, so I do not spend money extra on organic. There are no true churches around me that I can give money to because almost all of them are Catholic, otherwise that would be where a good portion of my money goes.
I enjoy Quick to McDonald's, just out of preference. Quick is a little bit healthier then it but it is far from organic. I just do whatever is convenient.