Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#536)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted negress

CAUTION - Underage Poster Cancer on Society

mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.mcl125 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Ask an Ex-Negro - 04-11-2015, 07:30 AM

Everything you have stated is racist and irrelevant, and most of its not even true!

I'm a black female and I Dont have a name like that, neither does my mother father, grandmother, or aunt.

Yes my he actually comes from African decent but its super easy to say.

And those "names" u find funny and stupid actually have meaning some times.

Get ***removed profanity*** cultured you pieces of trash. Your the reasons the world is going to ***removed another profanity***

Last edited by Elmer G. White; 04-11-2015 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Removed potty language.