View Single Post
(#634)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 06-19-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NunoMeskita View Post
OMG!!! I can understand that people believe in god but if u believe this crap u really are retarded(talking about the video).
The bible in my opinion was writen by an ordinary man with an incredible imaginacion in a failed
attempt to explain what they couldnt explain. Everything in the bible was taken from someones
imaginancion. Jesus wasnt a holy kid he was only a very smart person capable of make medicine
from herbs that would eventually cure people. People that believe in god only do that because they
are afraid of the truth, which is normal in the human race.
The KJV 1611 Bible states something else

Quote:
My advice is that u open ur mind because there is no such thing has a god and theres no salvation,
there isnt even a afterlife( i think this is the main reason why people believe in god because they
are afraid to die) u will just die and the best thing u can do is die without any regrets dont jugde
people because they are gay or black they are normal people like us and they have feelings just
like u... i have much more to say but i think this proves my point.
What are you talking about?