View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Glory to God for His Blessings - 12-11-2014, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
I suppose I should update you on the tragedy that is sometimes my life. Despite Christ's richest blessings, He chose to not grant me the gift of a wife. My Joo mother used to say, "Morton, love doesn't fall from the sky, it falls from your heart." I didn't ever understand what that stupid Joo meant.

Malachi is now wed and has a young son - such a son! He is named Christopher. His wife, Esther, is obedient, loving, and a good cook. She adheres to his commands and appreciates the discipline he hands out.

Since it appears marriage is not in the cards for me, I am running for office locally. I have posted elsewhere about this and seek your support. Contributions will be appreciated! Give give give! God will bless you!

The road sometimes seems long, but as my Joo grandmother used to say, "Morton, dear, the reason why there are so many roads is that you have many places to go."

Another mindless Joo comment, in my opinion. Meh.

Morton

Dear Morton, I hate to point this out to you, but I think your friend Malachi and Esther have gravely sinned against God. You told us on June 8, 2014 that they were dating. Now, just a mere 6 months later, they are married and have a son!

Now, I know I am just a woman and not nearly as smart as a man, but even I can see that the math doesn't add up on that!

I'm afraid your friend Malachi and his whore of a wife had sexual relations before they were married! Or, she tricked your friend Malachi, telling him she was a virgin, when she clearly was not!

I suggest you read the following verses and share them with Malachi.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,and give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel’s virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:and the damsel’s father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her; and, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter’s virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him; and they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days. But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father’s house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***