View Single Post
(#522)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

dontbeabigot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dontbeabigot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 11-02-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Do you have any evidence that Hitler is in hell? When we are looking things from Christian view, do you know anything that he did that could not be forgiven by Jesus.
It's infinitely more likely that an innocent girl that was murdered was let into heaven where she belongs, than a murderous snake that killed millions. On that note, hateful mormons like you can confirm that when you see him in hell. You claim that God is all loving and forgiving but you go forth and spew your distasteful propaganda and claim that that's what God wants. It's pathetic, really.
And perhaps I will go to hell, but at least in hell, people don't try to pretend that they're righteous. I'd rather spend eternity with snakes that don't pretend rather than with pigs that try to pass themselves off as righteous.
Especially if pretentious dicks like the bitches that believe this bullshit are the ones that populate heaven.
No, I'm sure you get a circle in hell of your own. You tear others down and try to pass them off as evil because you need someone to point fingers at, knowing you yourselves are disgusting and immoral.
Me, I know I'm a sinner, but at least I don't make believe that I'm perfect.
See you in Hell. You, me, hitler, and satan can sit down for tea and cookies. The invitation is still open for anyone that cares to join. Especially the ones that have an ounce of reason in this place.