X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory Video for True Christians

Dinosaurs and the Bible a wonderful video I wish all True Christians could watch.

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Bananas PROVE God exists!

THIS is an important video that all Christians should show to their doubting friends, family and co-workers. Praise Jesus, even a simple fruit consumed mainly by nigras and monkeys can be used to bring the wicked to Salvation!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...it's a banana.

...and apparently a great thing to practice blowing for those homosexuals out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Saria View Post
        ...it's a banana.

...and apparently a great thing to practice blowing for those homosexuals out there.
        I reckon that you "practice" on the real thing however, harlot.
        Every man that passes you by is a potential opportunity for practice.

You and your perverse fantasies make Jesus sick!
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

...No. I'm a virgin and plan to stay one until death. I was merely remarking on another property of the banana.

Comment

...No. I'm a virgin and plan to stay one until death. I was merely remarking on another property of the banana.
            Then show Jesus that your words are sincere, become an eunuch for the kingdom of Heaven.

"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
            Matthew 19:12

Praise!
            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

How about I don't as jesus really can't tell whether or not my words are sincere (last I checked he was still dead).

Comment

How about I don't as jesus really can't tell whether or not my words are sincere (last I checked he was still dead).

You disgusting gender issued homer excuse of unsaved trash..!
                Jesus died only TEMPORARILY, as He resurrected Himself and He will be back to punish unsaved scum like you and your disgusting family.

Get on your knees real quick and pray for forgiveness, before Jesus (or I) decides to send you to hell for this blasphemy!

Comment

How, praytell, could he have resurected himself if he was dead in the first place?

Comment

How, praytell, could he have resurected himself if he was dead in the first place?
                    Maybe because the soul, and in His case the spirit of God is immortal?
                    Duh!

Are all sinners as slow and stupid as you, or are you a member of satans "special forces"?
                    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-17-2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I'm so glad when christian scientists discover new facts about god's love to his people.

Praise our lord. May he gives us more fruit.
                      Soon in Christ

Comment

Why is the homer corinth in here dressed as a young girl? It is against GOD'S law.
                        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Why is the homer corinth in here dressed as a young girl? It is against GOD'S law.
                          I don't think that he obeys God's law... I bet he's just obsessed with one of Satan's "turn-people-to-homers" agents.
                          Soon in Christ

Comment

I'm sorry, but are you talking about me? First off, I am not Corinth. Secondly, I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that, after close inspection, my avatar is indeed a boy

Comment

Homer boy / homer girl -- either way, GOD hates it.
                              Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Working...
                              X