View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO GOTHS DESERVE TO GET RAPED ??? - 11-14-2008, 12:24 PM

Also this is a classic example of people like yourselves, standing outside another world than your own, the first response is fear, then anger. I had a goth time in my life, i didn't sacrifice animals, i didn't sleep around with boys, i didn't worship satan (well i don't believe in either god or satan). To me it was all about the clothes that was oh so cool! It looked nice to me simply, and the music that i liked listening to, i didn't pay attention so much to lyrics, i just listened because the overall song was nice. Now this is basically almost the case with every goth out there, most of them just teenagers trying something that seems cool.
But you are not satisfied with that are you? You have to make up all kinds of theories about how evil they are. When infact, they are just normal kids.

/No longer goth but i still think the clothes are cool

Paliban rhymes with Taliban