View Single Post
(#596)
Old
Unsaved trash, satan's favorite party ewe

Furry

the flunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the flunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the flunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the flunky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 05-18-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Have you? GOD made man in his own image and upright. It was man that chose to invent and stray from the rightful path.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Ecclesiastes 7:29

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

And you misread Colossians 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Romans 3:25

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

You see? The remission is for PAST sins, those that choose to remain in sin will have their comeuppance.

PRAISE THE LORD!
So here is the issues with that verse (Gen1:27) it implies that God is both male and female and that men and women are equal, value. Now to the next verse I find fault in is (Colossians 1:19-20) Where is hard to take morals out of this verse because the father is happy his son got murdered on the cross I mean what person want's to see their son murdered???