View Single Post
(#1569)
Old
Unsaved trash, gaywad fruitboy

I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 03-22-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Show me in the Bible, where does it say that. I don't see it. Also, the Bible refers to God in 3rd person, not in 1st. ("The Lord did," "the Lord spake," I'm not even giving citations because these phrases you can find on almost every page). Also, several books in the Bible have known human authors (just look at Gospels).
I just told you the video stated that... I'm not going to argue about what has been said exactly in the bible because you have read it a lot more than me. You may be right, but than the video was wrong.

Quote:
That's the thing with God, He does miracles.
Or someone was hiding behind the bush and saying whatever he wanted? I'm not going to believe in talking bushes until you can show me one...

Quote:
That's blasphemy, but I'll answer anyway: because the Bible was inspired by God, so all events that are described did happen.
This was what I was waiting for... You ASSUME that all events described in the bible did actually happen. However, what PROOF do you have that it wasn't just written by some guy who was a little koo-koo in the head? Where in the Bible does it say that everything in the Bible actually happened? That is wasn't to be interpreted? Where does it say that you are not allowed to think for yourself?

Quote:
Wrong: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictamnus#section_2
And that is something that happens naturally. God, of course, can make any bush burn for as long as He wishes.
If you actually read the article, you will first of all see that it is the oil on the flowers that burns, not the bush itself.

For the sake of argument, let's say you are right. Didn't you just give a scientific explanation for the burning bush? Because in that case, He didn't actually set it on fire did he?

Quote:
Because we are Christians and we know that the Bible is the Word of God.
Change the knowing part to thinking...

Quote:
Says person whose nickname reads "I hate God."
Hehe, you are quite right in this regard. However, as you have read before, I don't actually hate God.

Quote:
This is the first reasonable thing that you've said
Well, than you know how I feel reading this entire forum, don't you?

Quote:
Because we have faith in our God.
And what of people who believe in a different God? Let's say Muslims, they're wrong then? Or Jews? Or Atheists? Or Buddhists? Or whatever other religion you prefer? They are all wrong, and you are the only ones who are right?