View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Engagement and Boston - 12-19-2013, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anna Robinson View Post
Ladies, I am thrilled to be able to say that in a week, I will be Mrs. Henry Patton! Unfortunately, I met Henry when he came down to Texas to visit his parents. He lives in godless Boston for work, and when we marry, I will move there. Any advice about marriage and living a godly life in a godless place would be much appreciated.
YIC
Anna
Praise the Lord ... congratulations, Miss Anna! Have you set a date yet? I bet you're counting down the minutes until you and Mr. Patton can start producing little Soldiers, as is the Godly purpose of us women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
How about all threads in this subforum, sweetie?

Start with this one:

Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage

And work your way down through the 285 threads here.
As usual, Basilissa has provided gentle guidance as to where you might find the answers you seek. And don't forget: it's not where you live that matters, it's where JESUS lives! Which is everywhere! When you let Him live in your heart, you dwell in the house of the LORD!

Jesus is always with you, even when you poop. Isn't it comforting to know that you are never, ever alone? That He is always watching?

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!