View Single Post
(#3511)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Eurotrash

BadMutha is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
I would like to know why Denmark *barely* helped out AMERICA in our war on Terror in Afghanistan?

Even sweeeeden helped more than you guys, and the swedes are the biggest fags in europe.

We "barely" helped out America, because two years prior to the war in Afghanistan, the US "tricked" us into going to war in Iraq. A war based on lies about weapons of mass destruction, started only to secure natural resources for, guess who, the US.

So when the war in Afghanistan came around, our leaders were, righfully so, more cautious about blindly following the American president into war.

Also Denmark is a very small country, only 6 million people and because of this our army is not very big. We helped you with 750 troops and a couple of tanks, ships and fighterjets. To compare, Sweden is twice as big with 10 milion people and they send approx 900 men to the war in Afghanistan. So in fact Denmark helped you more than Sweden relative to the size of our countries. And your welcome by the way! It's nice to know that Americans appreciate the help were giving when our troops lay down their lives to fight your war.

Another thing, swedes are excellent people. I have known many swedes in my life and I hold them in very high regard. I would rather trust my own oppinion than that of a person who probably never met a swede. Or probably never even travelled outside their own country.

So please, stop your hating and try to be more Christlike.

This space reserved for posting KJV Scripture only -- Admin