View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Tell her once True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Kangi 2014 Witch Hunt Award 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Mower Persecuted Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Hands Off Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel

Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jim Farmer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 10-06-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Interesting compilation, Mr. Farmer. I'm curious why you've chosen to reference a pagan source (St Perpetua?). The Catholic church, being the Whore of Babylon, is rich with pagan references to the Triune God (or should I say, the Quatrune God, as they incorporate Mary as one of the "Four Persons of God").

In any case, I wouldn't trust their references simply for the fact you can catch Homosexuality from Catholics. They gladly open the (back) door to Gay Demon Infestation through their art. You'll notice Michelangelo, Gay, painted their most important piece using only naked men as inspiration. I show these here only because we are protected from such demons with our JesOS supernaturally protected software, lovingly created by Pastor Isaac Peters and the Holy Ghost Himself.
Indeed Mrs Etheldreda. My post was pre-empting that of the papist - pointing out that much religious iconography isn't Christian at all, but pagan and papist, with no Biblical basis.