X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Asexuals

Originally posted by Chester Longshire View Post
    This self-righteous (in a self-depricatory manner) diatribe amounts to nothing.

I have done things so horrible you could not imagine.

I have slept with hundreds of oriental hookers, and many other things I can't talk about here.

That being said, God has given me GRACE, to wash in His Blood, therefore I am heavenbound, whereas you are not.
    Not like I see what the big deal with Heaven is anyway. If the promise were different, such as being able to live another kind of life, and another, and another on different worlds... now that would have been cool. But to just continue to be submissive after a whole life of submission... Doesn't sound like anything worthwhile.
    Neither is Hell, but the options given seem to be enough for me to not be submissive. I'd not get anything I'd want either way, I'd just be made to think that all I want is to be a slave.

But let's discuss this strange new perversion that has appeared on Earth lately: Objectophilia. What is the Church's stance on these?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
      You may choose to have descendants in the future. Right?

You were born in sin, inheriting the original sin passed down though all generations. You are not reading my posts.

I feel as though I am wasting my time passing on to you the knowledge God has bestowed upon us in His Word if you are not going to read it.
      Only if my brain were modified by some accident. Otherwise, no.

It was not my fault for being born in sin, it was the fault of my predecessors. If your father makes a debt and you are asked to pay that debt, what was your fault? You didn't make the debt in the first place.

I still do not think this was the knowledge of God, it was what humans passed down to you. I do not trust humans that much.
      If only God had created a floating rock with the Bible verses written on it, and those verses could change to any language, so that humans would not need to translate them (and thus keep God's words intact)... then I'd be 100% sure it was God's word. Because no human could make a rock do that. Not even science could explain it. And we could all go there and see it for ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by TekcubEht View Post
        Only if my brain were modified by some accident. Otherwise, no.

It was not my fault for being born in sin, it was the fault of my predecessors. If your father makes a debt and you are asked to pay that debt, what was your fault? You didn't make the debt in the first place.

I still do not think this was the knowledge of God, it was what humans passed down to you. I do not trust humans that much.
        If only God had created a floating rock with the Bible verses written on it, and those verses could change to any language, so that humans would not need to translate them (and thus keep God's words intact)... then I'd be 100% sure it was God's word. Because no human could make a rock do that. Not even science could explain it. And we could all go there and see it for ourselves.
        God is perfectly just, and if he holds each and every human being born accountable for the original sin in the garden of Eden, then we are led to conclude that this accountability must be just.

If you are not satisfied with The Bible (KJV 1611) as the perfect Word of God, then you lie when you say this magical floating rock would satisfy your doubting mind. How could this be better than what we are given?
        sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

God is perfectly just, and if he holds each and every human being born accountable for the original sin in the garden of Eden, then we are led to conclude that this accountability must be just.

If you are not satisfied with The Bible (KJV 1611) as the perfect Word of God, then you lie when you say this magical floating rock would satisfy your doubting mind. How could this be better than what we are given?
          That is what humans have wrote. On paper. And those words have been translated to English and other languages. Meanings of words have meed modified or lost in translations.

I am not satisfied with the KJV because it is an object that any human can make. Only that it was made by more people. A rock that floats and has writings that change to fit the language of the person looking at it, on the other hand, cannot be done by humans. Especially a rock that floats without having any magnetic field or air to blow it up or anything that science can analyze. That would be less likely to have been tampered with by man, especially at current times when we can't even cure advanced stages of cancer.

Comment

That is what humans have wrote. On paper. And those words have been translated to English and other languages. Meanings of words have meed modified or lost in translations.

I am not satisfied with the KJV because it is an object that any human can make. Only that it was made by more people. A rock that floats and has writings that change to fit the language of the person looking at it, on the other hand, cannot be done by humans. Especially a rock that floats without having any magnetic field or air to blow it up or anything that science can analyze. That would be less likely to have been tampered with by man, especially at current times when we can't even cure advanced stages of cancer.
            If you cannot grasp that God tells us His Word is His Word in His Word, then I can't really help you. You are simply implacable. You are in fact mentioned thrice in this verse as those condemned to hell:

Romans 1:31 (1611 King James Bible)

Without vnderstanding, couenant breakers, without naturall affection, implacable, vnmercifull;
            You expect God to put on a magic show for you? Where would there be any faith required to believe that?

Hebrews 11:1 (1611 King James Bible)

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the euidence of things not seen.
            sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

@Mary Etheldreda
              I do not like being treated like a princess. Not like a real one and not like a fairy tale one.

God dictates how everything should be done, but no one will call him a control-freak, because they fear him. But people will always be able to dictate to the weaker, because those cannot fight back. I'm not someone who dictates how stuff should be done, but to think about how it could have been done.

What I lack is trust in humans. If I cannot trust humans, I cannot trust a human-made object that claims to be the word of the Creator. I am not the only one who doesn't trust people though.

If you cannot grasp that God tells us His Word is His Word in His Word, then I can't really help you. You are simply implacable. You are in fact mentioned thrice in this verse as those condemned to hell:

You expect God to put on a magic show for you? Where would there be any faith required to believe that?
              Faith isn't always correct. I can have faith in humanity and then lose it when I see how many atrocities are happening because of humans.

Anyway, I hope that there is more to Heaven for you people than just to sit and praise all day. Sounds like a boring existence. Good luck to you all.

This was a case of Trolls Trolling Trolls, brought to you by The Bucket. Please do not kick me too early.

Comment

Shocking case of scientitis if I have ever seen it.

Too bad she was asexual, though - I'm sure a lot of guys hear would have desired her...

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

@Mary Etheldreda
                  I do not like being treated like a princess. Not like a real one and not like a fairy tale one.

God dictates how everything should be done, but no one will call him a control-freak, because they fear him. But people will always be able to dictate to the weaker, because those cannot fight back. I'm not someone who dictates how stuff should be done, but to think about how it could have been done.

What I lack is trust in humans. If I cannot trust humans, I cannot trust a human-made object that claims to be the word of the Creator. I am not the only one who doesn't trust people though.

Faith isn't always correct. I can have faith in humanity and then lose it when I see how many atrocities are happening because of humans.

Anyway, I hope that there is more to Heaven for you people than just to sit and praise all day. Sounds like a boring existence. Good luck to you all.

This was a case of Trolls Trolling Trolls, brought to you by The Bucket. Please do not kick me too early.
                  While we tire of blowhards such as you, we tolerate you in the hopes you see the Truth about God.

God is far from a control freak. No person is forced to do as He says. As a True Christian(tm), a person is fully aware that they have a choice, many choices in fact. An atheist on the other hand, has much fewer choices. Sad really, to be narrow minded, living in a closed off environment.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    While we tire of blowhards such as you, we tolerate you in the hopes you see the Truth about God.

God is far from a control freak. No person is forced to do as He says. As a True Christian™, a person is fully aware that they have a choice, many choices in fact. An atheist on the other hand, has much fewer choices. Sad really, to be narrow minded, living in a closed off environment.
                    The only thing I have seen is the truth about the Bible, starting with the day I began reading from it and scratching my head while reading most parts of Genesis. But this forum sure fleshes out all that is creepy in the Bible. No wonder that the Bible has produced so many atheists...

You are forced to follow God, in that: if you do not do as he says, you will go to hell. To whom does Hell belong? To God himself and that's where all who just simply cannot feel the will to believe in the Bible would go!

It's similar to a case in which a stronger guy than you (who has killed your family) is pushing you near a pit and telling you "You either side with me, or I will throw you into this pit, or you can jump into the pit yourself. And once you side with me, you will be massaging my feet daily and cooking my food and doing all my housework with no time for yourself or others, for the rest of your days."
                    If you'd not accept to bow to that person, due to him killing your family, then you'd jump in the pit just to show that you do not agree with him killing your family. You would do that because that was what you felt you had to do, even though you lose all you have left.
                    If you'd accept to become a slave for the one who had killed your family, it means you have felt that was what you had to do out of fear, even though you did care about your family.
                    I see neither choice as right or wrong in this case though. It all comes down to what the person feels is the right choice for himself/herself only.

This only works if the Bible is 100% true and God really is this way. This does not include the possibility that God has never communicated with humans, or that he did but his words have been altered to fit certain people's needs.

An atheist doesn't just doubt the Bible. An atheist doubts the existence of a Creator altogether. All I doubt is the veracity of the Bible.

That will be all.
                    /signing off, so that thou shalt no longer tolerate me or my trolling.

Comment

That will be all.
                      /signing off, so that thou shalt no longer tolerate me or my trolling.
                      You promised us that before. But you can't trust lying heathens to keep their word.
                      Go kick yourself.

Comment

Men and women are meant to get married and then have children. It's quite obvious that asexuality is sinful. How do children come out of asexuality?

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaLee View Post
                          How do children come out of asexuality?
                          In these Godly United States, this happens once out of every 200 pregnancies.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'd rather be asexual girl than a baby factory.

Why do we need more babies? We don't need any more of them. Want the human race die off?

Comment

Originally posted by Shy-Girl View Post
                              I'd rather be asexual girl than a baby factory.

Why do we need more babies? We don't need any more of them. Want the human race die off?
                              Having babies = the human race dying off?

Wow, you atheists and your logic.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shy-Girl View Post
                                I'd rather be asexual girl than a baby factory...
                                Oh, how shocking.

...Why do we need more babies? We don't need any more of them. Want the human race die off?
                                What Mary said. Logic ain't your strong point, is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X