View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

librallgbtchristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 12-27-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Friends,

The Bible tells us every single life is precious and that abortion is wrong (Genesis 9:6). The Bible also tells women to not dress like whores (1st Timothy 2:9). In this day and age women have completely ignored the Bible and indeed do dress like wanton sluts. As a consequence, they have brought a deluge of rape upon themselves. Just look at how this women is dressed!! The way God told you NOT to dress - is it any wonder why they get raped?

What is beyond infuriating is that the man who laid with her (and impregnated her with a precious gift from God) has NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER when it comes to his child. Well guess what?

NOT ANYMORE WHORE!!!

And just who is standing up for the rights of "He who laid with her"? Paul Ryan of God's Own Party, that's who!!

Here Here!!!!

Paul Ryan fully supports the Fetus Rights Bill - Summary: To provide that human life shall be deemed to begin with fertilization.

You know what this means right? It means the father of that precious child can now sue the whore and prevent her from murdering the baby!! (and more than likely succeed!!)

SHOUT GLORY!! JESUS WINS!!

It brings me to tears brothers that these poor souls will finally have some rights (and we can advance ground on the slaughter of the unborn).

Please pray the "Fetus Rights Bill" passes
THINK THAT WOMAN HAVE NO RIGHTS OVER THEIR OWN BODIES!?!?! I PRAY YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!