View Single Post
(#970)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 02-26-2013, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatIt View Post
Deuteronomy 24:5 If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.

See? A man have the obligation to make his wife happy

Proverbs 5:18-19 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.
Oh goodie, another follower of the NIV (per)version....

Deuteronomy 24:5 When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.

Seems to say that we shouldn't be sending off young married men to war. Yeah, try and get out of the draft using that one.

Proverbs 5:18-19 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. 19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

What I'm reading here is that men shouldn't go after young lust in some mid-life crisis. Well, since we don't accept divorce, our men don't run off.

But according to you liebrals the man should be able to leave anytime he's bored.

Quote:
White-slave trade is a crime, which was made to have women for sex, or rather, prostitution. This is what the guy is doing, because he's not letting his duaghter to have a normal and happy life, instead of that he's selling the poor girl to be with some unknown man who could be even dangerous

Here is your link by the way

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ve+Traffic+Act

I don't know what are you thinking letting that bastard to treat his daughter as an object, but is a crime, no matter what
He's selling his daughter into prostitution?
freedictionary.com is American law?

Drama queen