View Single Post
(#967)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 02-26-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
True Christian™ women are owned, beaten, and treated as inferior because they wish to live their lives as God commands them to in the Bible. There is no crime there, friend. It is all consented to.
I'm a woman, and if you dare to treat me as inferior let me tell you you're wrong ¬¬

Your mother is a woman, do you think she's inferior? You truly are a very bad son

Read this, and please stop being so ignorant

http://www.russellmoore.com/2012/11/...against-women/