View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 06-16-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestAgnostic View Post
What? We are labled "unsaved" get it. This is their forum. I do not think the outcome of your ridiculous and insulting outburst is going to be good. . . However, I am sure you can amuse us by finding another email address and stupid Avatar and come back to life. But at some point the mods here do catch on - and quickly I might add. Why not post your picture since you're so proud of your beliefs?
Yes You Are Unsaved Trash That needs Two Repent Yes This Is Us True Christians Forum And Gods Favorite The Unsaved like You are Not welcame here I did Post My Picture So I don't Know What your Talking About Fool I do not need Came back Two Life I Already Know The Truth So I will Not Believe any of your Lies God Mocker