View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Shameless: Explicit TV full of shameless sinners - 05-20-2018, 07:25 PM

It seems like every band or TV show is sinful these days. I have come across this show called "Shameless", which is shown on the channel Showtime and has been on the air since 2011. I watched a single episode of it, unaware of what it was about. Needless to say, I was shocked and disgusted. The show focuses on a family of 7 (No mother, she left and is a dyke, also a slut.) 6 kids, and one alcoholic God-hating father. Let me guide you through the cast of characters.Debbie- 10 year old girl. Curses, is rude to people, etc. Still seems to be the most innocent of the group, besides the 1 year old Mulatto, Liam.

Carl- Violent liar. Maybe 9, and causes destruction through the house.

Frank- The father. Hates God so much he pretends he does not exist, alcoholic, does not care about family at all.

Fiona- Eldest child of Frank. She is 21, and seems to act as the "Mother" of all her other siblings, but she is also a horrible whore, and has the most sex scenes out of all of them.

Ian- A homer, thief, and liar. Has sex with his Male, arab, married boss inside the store he works. Steals a car. Only 15. Smoker.

Lip- Smokes, has premarital sex with a whore named Karen,steals, lies, etc. Maybe 16 or 17.

There is a lot of nudity, both male and female. Characters smoke and drink to the point of excess. They do cocaine, weed, etc etc. I don't understand why a show this disgusting could ever go on air.