View Single Post
(#36)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Disney's Frozen - an orgy of sex - 02-07-2014, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
You're on shaky theological ground at best if you try to assert that Peter's dream in Acts 10 revealed that shellfish had been purified for consumption. I guess you just have to ask yourself, "How serious am I about Salvation? Is it really worth risking eternal hellfire because shrimp and oysters and clams and mussels and lobsters are delicious? Jesus died (temporarily) for my sins. Will I throw that back in His face over some crab cakes?"

Agreed!

Furthermore it should be stated that talking shellfish fall on the lies and implied bestiality of shellfish/human intercourse (and subliminal cannibalism)

PRAISE THE LORD!