View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

amy1100101 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Seventh Day Adventists Are NOT Christians! - 03-01-2009, 11:04 PM

I would indeed be amenable to "engaging" you all for a brief time. Religion is a favorite topic of conversation among SDAs, probably because we constantly feel the need to defend our Protestant denomination to the many uninformed conflict-lovers who mistakenly view us as a cult.

I would postulate that the reason there are so few literate "SDA people" on this site is that many of them likely find the content offensive, and they prefer to think on things that are pure, lovely, virtuous, and of good report. They see no point (or humor) in arguing with people who they probably really believe are close-minded, uneducated, fundamentalist "Christians."

I have indeed been to school at one time or another. But be not perplexed, because I made sure to learn all of the important skills a woman needs to become a Godly member of society, such as ironing, washing dishes, and raising children.

Please refer to my second post above -- you will find that I did, in fact, answer all of your previous questions already.

Feel free to respond, and ask any other questions you may have.