View Single Post
(#1113)
Old
True Christian™, Ex-Sand Nigra
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Donovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDonovan A. Mordecai has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 08-19-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I shall be offering five years in the comfort of my own home which would involve rigorous bible studies, including a comfortably sized basement in which she can live and learn to love the lord without distraction from devil spawn until she is of good age.
I'm pretty sure Brother Levi has seen to a very thorough Bible study for the girl.

Quote:
When she is 18 I will allow her to leave the basement to go and preach the good name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
FTFY

In five years she will be 20-21, this thread is three years old. Plus she cannot preach

1 Timothy 2:12 - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Quote:
I plan to marry her and take her blessed virginity, and keep her as my personal serf.
If you marry her, she will be your wife, not your slave. There is not much Biblical distinction, yet it still exists

Mark 10:12 - And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Here is a good explanation of what divorce means in God's eyes

Slaves on the other hand, unless they are your own kind don't have any recourse

Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that [are] with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit [them for] a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

Quote:
If her offspring are of fit nature I will then duly marry the most devout of them and she will live with me also.
Polygamy is illegal in this country

Romans 13:1-7 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Quote:
My first preposition is for $10,000, although i will be glad to barter if I can see a picture of the lady in question.
A picture has already been posted

Quote:
Faithfully and with the love of christ,
Angel Clare

So Christ doesn't get a proper noun anywhere does he?

Yours in Him
DAM

Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.