View Single Post
(#1087)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Red face Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 06-10-2013, 12:40 AM

(Accidently posted this in the Men's thread awhile ago! Embarrassing!!)
I'm very disappointed that this old thread keeps getting bumped! People, every argument has already been made and resolved! Please read before you further annoy Landover's good Christian men.
And then read a KJV Bible after you've lost your argument.
We may not believe what you do, and vis versa, but shoving your beliefs down our throats is just plain rude! At least we keep it to one tiny corner of the internet!

Sorry for my yammering, boys, but I'm a little moody these days...Please pray with me for these uneducated heathens.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)