View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, vodka-guzzling commie harlot

Uppity Woman/Enabler Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Bogdana Alkeav is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Bible Gives Us the Scoop on Poop. - 03-23-2009, 05:49 AM

My Oh, these are very doing are disgusted wire, and it does not adapt my sensitivities. I will leave this discussion to the man people.