View Single Post
(#1501)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.toosinfultocare is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Question Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 09-01-2014, 09:33 PM

[QUOTE=tooldtocare;1108503]I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.

You forgot a little something.,.,,.,.

Have you perchance forgotten this little tid bit-?

Ten Commandments

[5] Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy

I translate "sabbath to mean day of rest.

How about you-?

Or am I in the wrong-?

BTW Where did you get the right to murder-?

&&& The Lord does not do your thinking. He gave you the ability to think for yourself.

Don't you agree? (:-

And you know who I am talking too (:-