View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Catholics can eat alligator on Good Friday. - 03-29-2013, 11:00 PM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

My neighbor ran over an alligator when he was out at Seminole Pratt Whitney Road and it died. He put it in the trunk of his car and he showed it to me it is not very big only 6 feet long.

I asked him what he was going to do with it and he said he was going to eat it. I know that he is Catholic so I said you can not eat it today you are supposed to eat fish. He said an alligator is a fish he looked it up on the Google and an Archbishop said it is a fish.

An alligator is not a fish it is a reptile. This is an alligator:

Name:  reptile.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  86.1 KB

He called someone at his church and they said it is still OK to eat because it is not considered meat because it is cold-blooded. I laughed at him and said of course it is meat because it is muscle and muscle turns in to meat when you cook it. I told him he needed a fish and showed him a picture of a fish:

Name:  fish.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  33.6 KB

He laughed at me and said that is a mammal but I did not see any breasts or hair on it so I think he was making fun of me he does that sometimes.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I had two ribeyes and a Schlitz.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.