View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 08-03-2014, 02:21 PM

Well it's not up to me to accept or deny your apology. That is only up to Jesus Christ our Lord God to do that. But I love Jesus so much and trust in His Saving Grace© that I know he has forgiven you if your testimony is righteous with his majesty.

However, much like the nigras I think it's best to keep even the repenant Christ Killers ™separate though close to the more righteous of the Landover Baptist Church congregation. Remember Matthew 27:25 "
Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

God bless and you'd better not joo us on your tithing! Seems you have around 2000 years of make up tithing at a minimum of 10%. Let's see, assuming a median income just to enter the campus of Landover Baptist Church which is $500,000 per year..minimum. ...let's see carry the 1, that comes down to a Blessing Tithe To Avoid HellsFire ™ of $100,000,000. And due to the fact you are a former joo (though saved by the blood of Christ) we can only accept a certified cashiers check or gold bullion: no personal checks allowed.

Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."