View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

QueerHater is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God fearing Christian seeking virgin wife - 07-04-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
I'm a 37 year old senior manager at a major Swedish corporation. I have a big house on an island in the Stockholm archipelago. A comfortable life. But I'm looking for a woman to share it with. I'm pretty much surrounded by ungodly atheists.

I used to be married. But she was ungodly and left me when I started studying the Bible seriously and acting on it. She was a liberal Christian. They're almost worse than atheists IMHO since they're wolves in sheeps clothing. She was also a feminist and didn't take a beating like a proper woman. Instead she called me a wife-beater. Ungrateful harlot. But such is life in ungodly Sweden.

I take the disciplining of my wife seriously and will strive to make her obedient and eager to serve. I promise to whip my future wife regularly so she knows her place.

So far I have no children, which brings great shame to me.

I'm looking for a virgin woman in a good childbearing age, 15 - 23. 15 is age of consent in Sweden. The younger the better, since it's more likely she's truly a virgin. I prefer blondes. It'll just be easier to fit in in Sweden. A wife of mine of course doesn't work. She'll be a housewife and I expect her to turn to me for any big decission in her life. It's a bonus if she can cook. But it's not important. I have a cleaner, and I can take on a cook if the need arises.

All my wife needs to do is to care for our future children, look pretty, decorate the house and keep herself fit. Yes, I'll be careful not to beat her in her face.

I'm also willing to buy someone's daughter if I get a good offer. Even if arranged marriages are illegal here, it'll only be a problem if the wife ever learns it's illegal. As long as she's kept down, I doubt it'll be a problem.

Anybody out there for a good Christian like me?
Don't go and get a mail order bride when there are plenty of virgin women ready to be faithful housewife to appease and worship Jesus (Like myself). Please don't add to those Commie scum.