View Single Post
(#466)
Old
Unsaved trash, papist turd

Cathlick

Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lauren the drunken mick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 03-05-2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Sin is no joking matter, dear. We take such offence against God Almighty very seriously here. Say, why don't you introduce yourself HERE so we can greet you properly! Tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to know Jesus intimately in this world of darkness. You can read all kinds of helpful information on this thread for newcomers like yourself. If you’d like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural Support where we can see how wonderfully God said it first. Finally, your rights on our forum can be found HERE.

I know sin is very serious. I am a religious person but to you I am in a "cult". You cannot save me, only God can. And you have no right to tell me I'm going to Hell. Because only God knows that.