View Single Post
(#980)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-04-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
No, that's not right. God set the monetary value and He made us so He should know.

Non virgins however are worthless. If surviving as far as the wedding night without being detected, non virgins are commanded BY GOD to be killed. If one's father is a clergyman, and one is a whore, one is commanded BY GOD to be incinerated alive.
Imagine what this would feel like?
That's how bad Sin Really Is and although God has explained what happens to non-virgins, no less than the monetary devaluation, but still they whore it up. Rapees are spared however, even though they're not virgins on their wedding night [subject to Pastoral approval], but obviously they'd have to marry the rapist and there'd be no option of divorce or failing in the duty of marriage. God loves us enough to warn us.

Miss Jones has not be raped & still carries full monetary value - not according to me. According to God.

Start reading here —»
OH MY GOD!!!!! What the hell is wrong with all of you???? What if that girl were your sister or your daughter???? That girl was murdered!!!!

That's not God's will, let alone love. You threat girls and women like garbage and worthless sexual objects just to have children. Men here are simply too stupid and uppity to understand that a woman deserves protection, not THIS. You act like people who never had a mother, maybe that's why you hate women so bad, and some women are simply too dumb to understand that they don't have to do anything they don't want to just because a man says it

You turned God into a real monster and a excuse to support crimes, I hope he forgives you all for that