View Single Post
(#573)
Old
Unsaved trash

Violins

Location: Sitting in my bedroom on my computer listening to music
CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.CultKitty98 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 02-07-2016, 08:32 PM

You guys should check out "Sexy and I Know it" by LMFAO

You haven't seen anything like it.
Worth adding to the list, just saying... (Aaaand no I am not posting it myself... I can't even because my computer enjoys being a big jerk)

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
Psalms 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.