View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

IceWolf is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 02:16 PM

I think you should have your facts straight about Iceland, we really are not eskimos. We are originally Norwegian immigrants. Our prime minister is lesbian but our president is straight and married. You really should watch Lazy Town. It's no worse than other childrens shows but it's hardly about pedophilia. The Lil john video I saw posted on here is of his own making and not part of the show. Tasteless but funny. Not that I'd expect much of a sense of humor here. Maybe you wonder why all the icelanders are posting in your forum, there is a link to it on one of our "funny links" pages because we do have have a sense of humor.

Earthquakes are quite frequent in Iceland but we build sturdy low rise houses so there is really not much danger from them. A tsunami would be more scary so pray for that if you want it to work. The jokulhlaup is hardly threatening either as there are very few towns even close to a glacier (you do know jokull means glacier right ?), Reykjavík is not one of them. Just want to help you out in your prayers for my destruction. Just know that we build sturdy houses and we have excellent emergency teams unlike Haiti. People have survived the sometimes harsh conditions here for a thousand years.

Now if you do want your prayers to work maybe pray for the island to float off the edge of the earth.

I really find it funny that you critisize Martin Luthers antisemitism as you are obviously far from tolerant people yourselves. I have never worshipped the man on the stick ™ myself.

I have a question for you though:

Why do you not pray for the salvation of Iceland rather than its destruction ?