View Single Post
(#1693)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Macsen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-01-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

As we are currently discussing Why Atheists are so miserable, I have decided to start this new thread - to continue my '101 Reasons' Series with '101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG'.

Reason No. 1 - The Holy Bible!

Atheists 'claim' that God doesn't exist, yet the Bible proves them WRONG! I can see the Bible, hold it in my hand, and know 1000% that it exists! As God wrote the Bible, this proves that he MUST EXIST too! How dumb these Atheists are!

Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?

Checkmate - Atheist!

....MORE TO FOLLOW....
The bible was created by saint peter saint paul and some other saints 400 years after Jesus died. during his life (Jesus that is) he was followed by 80 disciples who wrote gospels.400 years later while writing the bible there was a vote to whether portray Jesus as divine or as a person it was a 51% 49% deal with divine winning. most gospels were burnt and only a couple that portrayed Jesus as an almighty being were kept.
also for evolution look up a platybelodon it is a perfect example of evolution and how it works.
Peace out- Macsen